Hart Design Studios

Monday, October 02, 2006

Stand Up!

Starting to be set up everywhere are Vendors for free bracelts. What kind of free bracelets you might ask? Well they are small white scripted bracelets that will help record a Guinness World Record on October 15th - 16th. The world record will be the most people standing up for the single cause of fighting against Poverty in the World.

So I recomend everyone to take part and go get your own Free bracelet.

I set up a Vendor on my land at Hart Design Studios in Clay.

If you would like to read more about this even check out the Second Life Insider.

And here is what the Vendors look like:

1 Comments:

  • It's a great cause; I ran across one at Phase 5, Jillian and Mary's airfield in Caldbeck. I'll be grabbing my own vendor to set up in my shop as soon as I can drag my ass back into Second Life.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home